Too excited by the prospect of sampling these beauties to type much... Here's what's now in store or will be in by the weekend:
- Alesmith IPA and Speedway Stout - go check the Ratebeer rating for Speedway Stout. Go on! See? The IPA flew out the door last time we had it too, so don't hang about.
- Evil Twin/Beavertown XXX Imperial Mild Ale - Evil Twin x Beavertown + Westbrook (where it was brewed) = amazing.
- London Beer Lab Black IPA - the samples we had of this knocked the socks off the fiercest beer critics who joined us at Sunday's beer and cheese night. Simply incredible. Another corker from the good folk at the Beer Lab.
- Weird Beard Sorachi Face Plant and Duke of Dank - two newbies from West London's Weird Beard massive. An IPA and Red IPA respectively, with Duke of Dank being brewed with beer writer and HB&B blog contributor Matthew Curtis.
- Odell IPA and St Lupillin - Odell makes its return to our shelves. Welcome back!
- Firestone Walker - Easy Jack's back (do it again), along with Pivo Hoppy Pilsner
- Summer Wine Brewery Mokko Milk Stout - this iconic dark from West Yorkshire's SWB joins the mad fruit explosion that is Mauna Kea.
- Tiny Rebel's Cwtch Red Ale, CAMRA's Champion Beer from last week's Great British Beer Festival.
- And finally, nine of New Zealand's finest beers from Moa Brewing Co which launch exclusively tomorrow at Hop Burns & Black. All will be revealed tomorrow, but we'd advise you to elbow your way to the front of the queue/sell your grandmother/do whatever you have to do to get your hands on the Sour Blanc...
PS - we've also got our hands on some more Beavertown Yuzilla Phantom since you thirsty beasts drank us dry last week.