Love beer? Obsess over hot sauce? Like enjoying it all to a great soundtrack? We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We need an assistant manager to work 4-5 days a week in our awesome* Peckham Rye/East Dulwich store. You'll be doing everything from stock management to customer service to running tings (surrounded by the world's best beer, hot sauces, cider, wine and records, much of which you'll get to enjoy). Some days will be spent working alongside the owners, some days will see you in charge, with loads of flexibility and scope to grow responsibilities and make the role your own.
Here's a bit about what we're looking for - get in touch by emailing joinus(at)hopburnsblack.co.uk before Friday 18th March if you think you fit the brief. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you'd like to work with us and attach your CV - and let us know your favourite beer and brewery of the moment too.
- Knowledge of/mad passion for beer
- Previous experience in hospitality or retail - bar/cellar experience a bonus
- Some experience managing people
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Shedloads of initiative and energy
- NB: role will require a lot of lugging cases and kegs up and down stairs :)