The final Bank Holiday of the summer is upon us and we've stocked up to ensure you can celebrate it in style. As well as restocking all your favourites, here's what's new in this week:
- Five Points Pale and IPA - now in CANS! (Due in Friday.)
- Also new in cans (pint-sized - literally), Evil Twin's Citra Sunshine Slacker, a glorious session IPA fresh off the boat.
- From Evil Twin's evil twin, we've got Mikkeller's Hop On Drinkin' Berliner - perfect if the sun makes an appearance this long weekend.
- If it doesn't, and you fancy something darker, we welcome back Harbour's delectable Chocolate & Vanilla Imperial Stout. We loved this beer so much last time we had it in - be quick to ensure we don't drink it all...
- On the D/IPA front, Kernel launches its brand new Double IPA, Double Mosaic (9.3% and jammed full of citrus, you know you want it) and Pressure Drop's mighty Bosko IPA is back.
Don't forget to check the flagon-fill page too - some beautiful beers await, including a Magic Rock session and London Beer Lab's exceptional Black IPA. As with all Bank Holiday weekends, we'll be open on Monday to ensure you can get the beers in for one last hurrah before returning to the grindstone. See you soon and have a great one.