Here's your obligatory new stuff round-up for this week. Loads of beery goodness as always, plus Batch 2 of our famous HBB1 Hopped & Burning Hot Sauce - our fastest selling sauce ever! In addition, you;'ll find a heap of new records in our bins too. Right, to the beer...
- Two new entries on the local front: first, the much-vaunted Deserter IPA, the unholy issue of the shirkaholic gadabouts of Deserter, South East London's finest blog, and Late Knights Brewery. Read about its birth here and grab one in store while you can. Second up, Coldharbour Courage from London Beer Lab - a guarana and honey ale brewed with the good folk at Brixton Buzz to raise money for Brixton Soup Kitchen. An honourable mention this week to the Kernel too, whose IPA brewed with Equinox hops is simply outstanding.
- From sunny Scotland comes a new one from Brewdog - Elvis Juice, a citrus IPA that is jammed to the hilt full of grapefruit and blood orange. If you like your citrus in massive doses or are simply in need of some Vitamin C, this is the beer for you.
- Roosters High Tea IPA is the product of the Roosters lot palling up with beer writer Melissa Cole - a jasmine green tea IPA that brings together Admiral, Cascade, Crystal and Galaxy hops, jasmine flowers and Taylors’ Green Tea with Jasmine. You'll find it on the can shelves.
- We add another Wild Beer to the shelves - the always popular Somerset Wild - and start panicking about where to put all the new Wild Beers that start arriving next week, which include the return of Shnoodlepip, the new gose Sleeping Lemons and The Blend 2015.
- Finally, the US section gets a new recruit in the form of the legendary Yankee farmhouse ale, Boulevard Tank 7. One of our American friend Mitch's all time favourite beers. This one's for you, sir!