We don't think our shelves have ever been under this much strain - we literally can't fit any more beer on them, much as we'd like to. Well over 300 different beers and 100+ hot sauces (plus all that wine and cider too) await you for your Bank Holiday enjoyment. Come get some.
- The long awaited, much vaunted Cloudwater makes its debut. Choose from their beautifully packaged Session IPA or Bergamot Hopfen Weisse hefeweizen. Headed up by James Campbell, ex Marble, you know this new brewery is destined for great things.
- Two new additions from Weird Beard make their appearance - Boring Brown Beer, an imperial best bitter which is anything but dull, and Out of Office, an outstanding American IPA brewed with Ethiopian coffee.
- More Moor. Again. We're suckers for pretty much everything from this terrific Bristol brewery and have restocked up on the glorious Hoppiness IPA and classic Revival bitter, as well as brand new golden ale Radiance. Sing out if you can't see these on shelf as we're fighting for space right now - too many beers, not enough shelves...
- The 500ml Mikkeller cans we brought in last week have been going nuts, so we got even more. It's an unholy trinity of American Dream pilsner, Peter Pale & Mary pale ale and now Green Gold IPA too. Can-tastically spoiled for choice.
- Congratulations to our friends at One Mile End, who celebrated their 100th brew with a spectacular Blood Orange Wheat DIPA. Be quick to get your hands on a bottle.
- Pressure Drop's delightful Wallbanger wit makes a return for spring-summer, as does Siren's White Tips witbier (which we also don't currently have room for on shelf sadly... Ask us and we'll get you one from the cellar.)
- On the hot sauce front, we've just had a delivery of a crate of wonders from around the world - a bunch of legendary sauces from Half Moon Bay, including Bee Sting, a sriracha sauce to rival our best-selling favourite Huy Fong, the super-versatile Iguana range and Pirate's Blend simmer sauces, and Cajohn's epic boozy BBQ sauces. You know it makes sense.
- Lastly, as we type, Beavertown Bloody Ell and new Skull King DIPA are due in very shortly... watch this space.