It's another beer-valanche of amazingness this week. Bullet points don't do this lot justice but we'll try our best:
- Our best-selling Mikkeller beers! Now in giant 500ml cans! At an insanely good price!
- An exciting new To Ol and Naparbier collaboration - the Sai-Kaki-Son saison! We can't wait to try this one from these two exceptional European breweries.
- A tasty new summer brew from our neighbours at Brick Brewery - look out for the Hefeweizen, with its fetching lemon-yellow label.
- Brew By Numbers Nut Brown Ale is back - and if you're quick you can also pick up a BBNO Rastal glass to enjoy it and the rest of the BBNO range in.
- Fourpure's new limited edition saison, Roux 2015, brewed with Michel Roux Jr hits shelves tomorrow.
- We introduced One Mile End Brewery to HB&B last week and it's been so enormously popular that we've restocked and extended the range. New in, their Ancho Cocoa Porter - brewed with ancho chillies. (You know we're a sucker for anything chilli...)
- New brewery klaxon! We've jazzed up our German section with the addition of & Union, a range of eminently drinkable Bavarian lagers and ales. Check out these deliciously colourful beers nestled next to the fridges...
- You wanted more Tempest - we've got it. Newly rebranded and now in 330ml bottles, we've got shedloads of this always-sublime beer. Look for it, as always, on our well-stocked Scottish shelves. (Hey, HB&B is run by a Ferguson and a Williams - our love for all things Scottish is in our blood...)
- And saving the best til last (according to Ratebeer at least) - in Burning Sky news, 750ml Cuvee bottle joins the 330ml Saison a la Provision. Treat yourself - you're worth it.
Finally, in non-beer-related news, we've still got some fantastic vintage vinyl waiting to be snapped up from all the stock we brought out for Record Store Day. The Smiths, Joy Division, The Breeders, The Cure, Joni Mitchell, The Fall, The Beatles, Beastie Boys, Michael Jackson, Isaac Hayes, Bobby Womack... Gloriousness awaits.