It feels a little bit like the calm before the storm right now before full-on Christmas madness kicks in. The good stuff keeps on coming though... Read on.
- We're very excited to announce the debut of two London sauce ranges. Sidekick Sauces are smooth, creamy delights that are packed with flavour and go well on pretty much everything. Slow Richie's come to you from the wonderful chaps who bring you the best street food south of the river, currently wowing the punters down at Brick Brewery. Their delicious sauces all incorporate Brick's beers and we know they're going to be a surefire hit. Standby for a motherlode of new sauce action coming next week, too.
- Peckham meadery Gosnells has introduced their new spiced Winter Mead in glorious 750ml bottles - the perfect gift and a definite centrepiece for any autumn/winter table. Stay tuned for in-store tasting dates.
- And speaking of beautiful 750ml bottles, Cidre L'Atypique is our new craft Normandy cider and it looks and tastes absolutely incredible. Who needs champagne when you have this?
- On the beer side of things, our love for Buxton Brewery knows no bounds and we're greatly looking forward to trying out their new Double Axe Edge DIPA and Red Point IPA when they land later today. These guys never disappoint.
- On the oop north brewery tip, we also welcome a third can from Vocation Brewery of Hebden Bridge. Pride & Joy American Pale Ale joins the exquisite Heart & Soul Session IPA and Life & Death IPA in the fridge.
- Back down south, Sussex way, we have new Burning Sky! Cuvee in big bottles, Vatted Potter in 330ml.
- Finally, Green Flash Hop Head Red makes its return - a big red DIPA from San Diego. This is definitely the season of the red ales right now and this caramelly, resinous hop monster is at the top of the field.