We're always excited about new beers but some weeks, we look at the list and have to pinch ourselves because it's so good. This is one of these times. Every time a coconut. Read this and weep (with joy).
- We're close to collecting the whole set of the 2015 Rainbow Project beers. The latest one from the amazingly inventive series of UK/US collaborations to hit the shelves is Violet Underground from Somerset's Wild Beer and California's Firestone Walker. This tart sour bomb is a blend of Wild Beer's Somerset Wild and Firestone's Cowbell and brings together yeast from Somerset cider orchards, Californian raspberries and French candied violet petals. We have it in 375ml bottles and look out for it when it hits the flagon-fill line-up.
- Speaking of flagon-fill, we are beyond excited about putting on Magic Rock Cross Pollination Heather Honey IPA. The Twitterati went mental for this beer when it hit the taps at Indyman. Let's see what all the fuss is about. Keep watching the skies/flagon-fill page...
- Speaking of people going mental at Indyman... Here's another star from that particular beer fest. Mad Hatter Tzatziki Sour. A Berliner Weisse with flavours of yoghurt, mint and cucumber. Has to be enjoyed to be believed!
- Vocation cans all the way from sunny West Yorkshire. These both look incredible and rate off the charts. We've got the Heart & Soul session IPA and Life & Death IPA.
- Speaking of death... Brewdog Born To Die. It's back. Available from 6pm on Friday.
- Other returns from beyond the grave include the uber-delicious Westbrook Gose and Evil Twin Molotov Lite - our best-selling 8.5% beer ever. We've also got more Evil Twin cans in the form of Bikini Beer, which provides a welcome contrast to the Molotov monster at just 2.7%.
That enough for you?