Your usual round-up of all the fresh goodness hitting our shores this week, kicking off with the freshest of the bunch...
- Moor Envy Fresh Hop. We can't get enough of Moor's amazing can-conditioned beers and nor can you. Justin at Moor has refused to bottle this beer in the past as he doesn't believe wet-hopped beers stand up to the bottling and aging process. However he's now got his fancy-pants canning action, which has allowed him to capture the freshness and seal it in for you to enjoy. This is a fantastically drinkable beer - get your mitts on it and drink it super-fresh.
- More Bristol action from the much-loved Arbor: we've got The Ego Has Landed APA in bottle and Rocketman IPA in both bottle and on flagon-fill.
- Wylam Jakehead hits in bottle!
- From Liverpool's Mad Hatter, Nightmare on Bold St is a beautiful milk stout recommended by one of our customers who told us to look out for it and grab it if we ever saw it. We did and we are very happy about it.
- We've also finally got Sussex superstar Dark Star's legendary APA in cans.
- Brewdog's Pumpkin King hits shelves just in time for Halloween.
- Some welcome returns from the US - Stone Delicious IPA (gluten-reduced but you'd never know it) and Oskar Blues Pinner Session IPA, which is joined for the first time by Old Chub Nitro, a glorious Scotch Ale you need to add to your autumn arsenal.
- News flash - we've got new Green Flash. The San Diego brewery's Soul Style IPA brings together Citra, Simcoe, and Cascade hops, allowing citrus and floral notes to break gently on your palate. As good as it sounds.
- FInally, some Omnipollo re-ups - the phenomenally popular Mazarin Pale Ale is back and we've re-upped on the Bianca Mango Lassi Gose. Yee-hah.